Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Customer Service Hours:Monday – Friday – 7am to 6pm (excludes City Holidays)** Effective June 23, 2022, the hours of operation will changeto Monday -Thursday - 7am-6pm.
Lobby Hours:Monday- Thursday 7am – 6pm (Closed Friday – Sunday)
24/7 assistance:For urgent requests only- such as water main breaks and sewer backups.
Please see below for our Self Service links
Exciting changes are coming to our online services. To enhance security and provide you with a more personalized experience, we are implementing a new account creation process.
Starting September 2023, you'll need an account to access our wide range of online services, including paying your utility bill.
Stay tuned for more information!
This change ensures a safer and more convenient online experience for all our valued residents!
- Pay your water bill, permit fees, business tax Miramarfl.gov/billpayment
- Sign up for ebill Miramarfl.gov/ebill
- Sign up for autopay Miramarfl.gov/autopay
- Submit building permit application Miramarfl.gov/permitting
- Status on building permit application Miramarfl.gov/inspection
- Schedule a building inspection Miramarfl.gov/inspection
- Request a police report via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register to be a Miramar vendor Miramarfl.gov/vendorregistration
- Receive and submit bids demandstar.com
- Schedule a passport appointment Miramarfl.gov/passportappointment
- Submit a public records request Miramarfl.gov/publicrecords
- File a code compliance complaint Miramarfl.gov/compliance
- Check the status of code compliance case Miramarfl.gov/complaince
- Venue rental Miramar Cultural Center Miramarculturalcenter.org/venuerental