Want Free Veggies? Become a member of the MCG!
The Miramar Community Garden (MCG) offers:
- An opportunity to grow fresh organic produce and plants
- A doorway to rewarding physical activity and fresh air
- Neighborhood improvement and companionship
- A connection to the environment
- An educational opportunity for you and your family
Membership allows members the opportunity to grow herbs, fruits and vegetables at the City’s community garden. Members also have access to community-building opportunities, comradeship, knowledge and a gateway to a healthy lifestyle.
The current shared system is based on sharing the harvest in exchange for two hours of tending the garden per week or “sweat-equity”.