January 28, 2023
2300 Civic Center Place
Miramar, FL 33025
Free Citizenship Drive
Saturday, January 28, 2023
Must Meet These Requirements:
- Reside in the United State as a permanent resident for 5 years or Reside in the United State as a permanent resident for 3 years and married to a United States citizen.
- Be 18 years old or older.
- Physically present in the United State for half of the 5 (or 3 years) period.
- Valid green card (green card cannot be expired).
- All Passports used for travel abroad within the last five years - including expired passports.
- List of all trips abroad for the past 5 years.
- Marital History.
- List of home addresses for the past 5 years.
- List of employment or school attendance history for the past 5 years.
- List of children's full names, dates of birth, countries of birth, current addresses.
- Certified documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, reason of arrest, date, place, and disposition even if the charges were dropped, dismissed or expunged.
For Fee Waiver:
- Proof applicant is currently receiving a qualifying government benefit (SSI, Medicaid, food stamps,) or Most Recent Tax Returns.