The City of Miramar will participate in the 2017 Tom Joyner Family Reunion (TJFR) held annually in Kissimmee, Florida as a Virtual Exhibitor. The annual event is a Labor Day staple which boasts national and international crowds. This year’s TJFR will occur from Thursday, Aug. 31- Sunday, Sept. 3, 2017. It is a signature event of the Tom Joyner Morning Show, a nationally syndicated radio show airing daily on South Florida’s Cox station 105.1 FM. As a result, national recording artists are a feature of the event. This year’s lineup includes famed artists of Maxwell, Cameo, Fred Hammond, the Williams Brothers and Willie Moore, Jr. As a Virtual Exhibitor the City and its assets will receive exposure via:
- On the “Family Reunion Channel” featured in guest rooms at the Gaylord Palms Resort
- Inclusion in one (1) Tom Joyner Family Reunion E-Newsletter that will be sent to Tom Joyner Family Reunion guests of 4,000 on-site families
- A Fan Opportunity to extend a contest for a trip to see a concert at the Miramar Amphitheater at Regional Park via participation in the 1,000 hospitality bags provided to families upon check-in
- A Photo opportunity with Tom Joyner in the Family Expo
- Two (2) VIP credentials for special Family Reunion hospitality areas and concerts
- Inclusion in one (1) BlackAmericaWeb.com E-Newsletter boasting 1.8 million active members in October 2017.
Once again the City of Miramar’s Cultural and Sports Entertainment assets will be on display to spread the word of why It’s Right Here in Miramar!™