Regional Park Aquatic Complex
The main pool is opened year-round. The pool is heated during winter and chilled during summer.
Note: The playground is not heated.
Swimming classes are offered in the morning and afternoon. Please call 954-883-6955 for more information.
Parents and children must pay regular admission fees if they want to use the facility before/after
their swimming class is finished whether they are swimming or not.
Private swimming lessons are not allowed!
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00am-12:00pm
Pool Operations Hours
Monday to Friday
10:00am - 3:00pm/ Open swim.
3:00pm-5:00pm/ Lap swim only.
Saturday & Sunday
9:00am-2:00pm/ Lap swim only.
2:00pm-6:00pm/ Open swim.
Rules: No masks, snorkels, or other water toys are allowed in the facility
Water Playground & splash pad is closed from November through February.
|Adult||$ 8||Adult||$ 11|
|Senior||$ 4||Senior||$ 6|
Funbrella / Pavillion Rentals
7-Hour Block: 10:00am - 5:00pm
|Small 12'||$60 + Tax||Small 12'||$72 + Tax|
|Large 20'||$80 + Tax||Large 20'||$96 + tax|
|Pavilion||$150 + Tax||Pavilion||$180 + Tax|
|$100 + Tax|
|$120 + Tax|
|$150 + Tax|
|$180 + Tax|
|$200 + Tax|
$240 + Tax
Capacity: Small = 20 People
Large = 40 People
Pavilion = 80 People
A security deposit in the amount of $100.00 is required the day of the reservation for all Funbrella rentals. This deposit is refundable within ten (10) days after the day of the party. Non-Broward County Residents will pay 20% more.
1. No glass containers.
2. Only beer and wine are allowed with pavilion rentals. However, alcohol must be kept in the pavilion area at all times.
3. Decorations need to be placed in the assaying hooks area and all decorations must be taken down.
4. No DJ equipment or loud disruptive music allowed
5. Bounce Houses need to be from the approved vendor's list and insurance must be approved before date of party.
6. Parties from 2:00pm-6:00pm clean-up time is from 5:30pm-6:00pm; at 6:15pm, the pavilion must be fully cleaned.
Disability Equipment Available
Miramar Aquatics meets the minimum all requirements under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regarding accessibility to buildings and facility usage. The Miramar Regional Park Swimming Pool has disability equipment available. The pool access chair is an ideal solution to swimming pool access via a platform lift or ramp.