Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
• The City will notify me by email that an electronic copy of my utility monthly bill (i.e., ebill) is available for review, and the notification shall be considered notice of the ebill. I will review my ebill and will be responsible for its timely payment.
• The City will not send my utility bill by regular mail unless I inform the City that I no longer want to receive ebills. In such case, I will receive my bill by regular mail until I reregister.
• The City may email other related notifications, including those required by law, such as invoices, delinquent notices, newsletters, privacy notices, and disclosure documents.
• Documents and other information delivered electronically may be formatted in Rich Text Format (.RTF), portable document format (PDF), Plain Text File (.TXT), hypertext mark-up language (.HTML), or other common text and web file formats.
• The City may communicate with me by regular mail to my last known address even though I have consented to the use of electronic mail.
• All communications sent by the City, whether by email or regular first class mail, shall be considered delivered to me personally, whether or not it was actually received by me, provided the communication was sent to my email or mailing address I provided to the City of Miramar.
• As with any internet-based portal, interruptions accessing the City’s utility billing portal are possible. Nevertheless, I will be responsible for payments of all bills, regardless of notification from the City that a bill is available for viewing.
• The aforementioned acknowledgements and agreements will remain in effect until the City of Miramar has notified me of its termination or change, or until the City receives written notification from me of a change.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field